Best In The West Golf Cars is your source for high-quality golf cart repair services. We proudly serve the Tucson, AZ area, providing everything from standard parts to custom accessories. At our store, you’ll find a vast assortment of parts and accessories for all common makes and models of golf cars. If you need a part we don’t have in stock, we’ll be happy to order it for you. We specialize in locating hard-to-find parts for older golf carts.
Our Parts and Accessories
Best In The West Golf Cars is known for our world-class parts, accessories, and golf car servicing. We sell and install top-of-the-line Trojan batteries, which come with a warranty. We also carry standard and custom tires and rims, and we’ll be happy to install them for you.
If you need a part or accessory that we do not currently have in stock, we’ll be happy to order it for you. Some popular accessories you might want to consider include:
- Golf car covers
- Custom steering wheels
- Rear-view mirrors
- Rear seats
At our golf cart repair shop, it’s our mission to help you make your golf car uniquely your own.
Signs You Need Our Golf Cart Repair Services
It can be a lot of work to keep your golf cart in tip-top shape, even if you don’t drive it too often. If it’s broken down, our golf cart repair shop will be happy to pick it up, bring it to our location, and fix it for you. Depending on where you live in the Tucson area, transportation charges may apply. You may need to request our golf cart repair services if you’ve noticed any of the following problems:
- Golf car won’t start: Since most golf cars are electric vehicles, the problem is most often the batteries. This is particularly true if the vehicle has been sitting dormant for a while, as the batteries will discharge over time. In addition, older batteries are less efficient and can be prone to corrosion.
- Motor burnout: Sometimes, motor problems can be fixed by simply pressing the motor reset button. If this doesn’t work, the motor is likely burned out due to excess resistance or poor traction. We’ll inspect the entire unit for worn-out or damaged bearings, coils, and brushes.
- Lack of a “click:” When you start your golf car, you should hear a “click.” If your cart won’t start and you don’t hear the click, the problem is likely the solenoid. We’ll inspect it and replace it if need be.
- Golf cart won’t reverse: If you’ve put your cart in reverse but it won’t move in that direction, the problem is likely a faulty direction switch. A malfunctioning direction switch can also cause the golf car to move forward despite being in neutral, to be sluggish when in forward, or to emit a burning smell.
- Speed problems: A golf car’s potentiometer is the component that regulates the vehicle’s speed. If your golf car isn’t going as fast as it should or it has trouble maintaining speed, the problem may be a malfunctioning potentiometer. In some cases, we may be able to repair it, such as by tightening any loose connections. However, a replacement may sometimes be necessary.
These are just a few of the most common problems we repair. If you’ve got another type of problem or you aren’t sure what’s going on with your golf cart, give us a call without delay!
Common Questions About Our Golf Cart Repair Services
Take a look at these frequently asked questions about our golf cart repair services. If you still have a question, we’ll be happy to help you! Just contact our shop and ask for Mike!
Do you sell and install golf car batteries?
Yes, we do! We carry six-volt, eight-volt, and 12-volt Trojan batteries. We recommend the Trojan brand because it’s durable, reliable, and proven to last. We also offer an ironclad warranty on all batteries that our technician installs.
Do you service both gas and electric golf cars?
While most of our customers do prefer electric golf cars, we’re happy to work with individuals with gas golf cars as well. We offer maintenance, repairs, and custom accessories for gas golf carts, and we also sell refurbished models.
How can I get my golf car to you for a service visit?
We can transport your golf car to our location, perform the necessary maintenance and/or golf cart repairs, and then return your golf car back to your location. Depending on where you live, some transportation charges may apply. We often work with customers throughout Tucson, as well as those in Marana, Green Valley, Saddlebrook, and Picaho Peak.
Our golf cart repair services are second to none in the Tucson, AZ area. Contact Mike at Best In The West Golf Cars at (520) 730-6378. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have about our available parts and accessories, and about our repair and maintenance services.